- To identify at every level and in every school those children who exhibit aspects of giftedness.
- To provide a differentiated K-8 educational program which will enable each gifted child to develop his/her abilities.
- To provide opportunities for interaction of students possessing comparable gifts and talents.
- To provide professional development to educational staff in an effort to continually improve identification and instruction of gifted students.
- To assist parents in understanding and guiding their children.
- To continually evaluate the students and the program in an effort to deliver an exceptional educational program to the students.