Cluster Gifted Classrooms
The cluster program meets the needs of the moderately gifted student.
- The cluster program is offered at many sites across the school district.
- Cluster classrooms consist of both identified gifted and non-identified students.
- Cluster program sites at Auburn, Kolb, McAlear-Sawden, Hampton, and Washington offer services in grades 1 through 5.
- Student receive enriched content instruction at their current grade level.
- STEAM, Physical Education, Media, and Music Instruction are offered at each grade level.